Pierre Loti & Miniaturk Tour & Floria Aquarium
Visit of the largest miniature city in the Middle East
Which comprises more than 80 architectural wonders of
Turkey, with its area in 60,000 square meters and includes complete information in different languages. An old famous cafe of the Ottoman Empire, which is named after the French poet and artist Pierre Loti, a cafe among the green zone on a hillside with a beautiful views of the Golden Horn, at the top of a flight of Cable Car.
Experience one of the world's largest Ocean Tanks! Don't miss the amazing views from the Sea Bed in 83m long Ocean Tunnel.Be amazed by Europe's largest collection of sharks at Shark Kingdom. Marvel at the Bowmouth, Bonnethead, Grey Reef Shark, Sand Tiger sharks and many more as they swim majestically overhead.Find out how it feels to touch a sea star and other creatures in an amazing Interactive Rock Pool Experience
• Prices are available only inside of Istanbul.
• Prices are per Car. (not per person).
• Fuel Oil included.
• Free Water.
• VAT included. There is no Extra Hidden Cost.
• Prices are available for Day time till 24:00
• Driver Meals and Parking Fees will be paid by Client
• If Service starts from Airport, Extra Transfer price will be added and Tour will start from City Center.
• If finishes at Airport, Extra Transfer price will be added and Tour will finish at City Center.
• %100 availability for Advance Reservations.
• Private tour packages are 8 hours and will be add 10 euro for per 1 extra hour
• Our drivers can speak english and other languages