BOSPHORUS PRIVATE TOURS
HIGHLIGHTS: DOLMABAHCE PALACE, ORTAKOY, BOSPHORUS BRIDGE, CAMLICA HILL, ISTINYE PARK (Shopping mall)
Meet the driver at the lobby of your hotel in the morning
Take part to this unforgettable tour and get acquainted with Istanbul! A full day tour to history and mystery...
Until 1922 and during the Ottoman Empire, it was the residence for the Sultans after Topkapi. A stunning palace which is extensively decorated with gold and crystal while the design contains elements of the Baroque, Rococo and Neoclassical styles. The main palace is consisted of three parts: the Imperial Mabeyn (State Apartments), Muayede Salon (Ceremonial Hall) and the Imperial Harem
This small village, located right on the banks of Bosphorus, was a former fishermen village and a cosmopolitan area, where Turks, Greeks, Armenians and Jews used to live together. You can find many preserved historic wooden houses, local boutiques, night clubs, cafes and restaurants, which many of them provide amazing views to the city
Cross the bridge which connects Europe and Asia while enjoying the breathtaking view of Bosphorus. It was the first bridge that connected the two continents for the first time in the history…
The highest point of Istanbul that provides an absolutely magnificent view of the entire city.The most amazing hilltop park...
• Prices are available only inside of Istanbul.
• Prices are per Car. (not per person).
• Fuel Oil included.
• Free Water.
• VAT included. There is no Extra Hidden Cost.
• Prices are available for Day time till 24:00
• Driver Meals and Parking Fees will be paid by Client
• If Service starts from Airport, Extra Transfer price will be added and Tour will start from City Center.
• If finishes at Airport, Extra Transfer price will be added and Tour will finish at City Center.
• %100 availability for Advance Reservations.
• Private tour packages are 8 hours and will be add 10 euro for per 1 extra hour
• Our drivers can speak english and other languages