ISTANBUL CLASSICS TOUR ( Old City Tour )
HIGHLIGHTS: HAGIA SOPHIA, BASILICA CISTERN, TOPKAPI PALACE, GERMAN FOUNTAIN, HIPPODROME, BLUE MOSQUE, GALATA TOWER, GRAND BAZAAR
Meet the driver at the lobby of your hotel in the morning Price includes: Guiding, entrances, transportation important Note: Hagia Sophia Museum close on Mondays. It is going to be replaced with the Chora Museum.
Grand Bazaar close on Sundays and it is going to be replaced with Spice Bazaar. Blue Mosque close on Fridays until 2 pm; Petite Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque will switch places on Fridays.
You will start the day with Roman Hippodrome, where the chariot races were organised by the Romans and Byzantines. Blue Mosque-the only mosque with six minarets and its surroundings will be our next place to visit. Next, you will see the German Fountain - a gift of Kaiser Wilhelm 2. And listen the stories of his liaison with the orient.
The Church of Divine Wisdom is the highlight of this day. Following the visits, our driver will take you the Grand Bazaar
• Prices are available only inside of Istanbul.
• Prices are per Car. (not per person).
• Fuel Oil included.
• Free Water.
• VAT included. There is no Extra Hidden Cost.
• Prices are available for Day time till 24:00
• Driver Meals and Parking Fees will be paid by Client
• If Service starts from Airport, Extra Transfer price will be added and Tour will start from City Center.
• If finishes at Airport, Extra Transfer price will be added and Tour will finish at City Center.
• %100 availability for Advance Reservations.
• Private tour packages are 8 hours and will be add 10 euro for per 1 extra hour
• Our drivers can speak english and other languages